580 Water Street SW
Washington, DC 20024
DC Memorial Weekend Pier Pressure White Party Cruise
VIP NightLife & NightLife DC Presents …
Memorial Weekend Sunday Night
Dress in White Yacht Party
“Everyone’s Doing it!”
• Top DC DJ playing the Hits
• 3 Decks
• 2 Floors of Music
• 1 Amazing Yacht Party!
with Sounds by World Class Top 40 Open Format DJ (TBA)
Jump aboard the DC Pier Pressure White Party Cruise: Memorial Day Sunday night on May 24th 2020. Prepare to discover a new side of the nation’s capital as you celebrate summer with an extraordinary Memorial Day yacht party cruise aboard the Spirit of Mount Vernon.
A gorgeous fun-filled crowd, live DJ entertainment and monumental views. There’s no better place to be!!
» Click here for the deets
Top Ten Reasons Why the Pier Pressure™ will be the #1 Party this Memorial Day Weekend:
- This is the biggest yacht party on the Potomac this Memorial Sunday night!
- An All-Star Lineup of DC’s Top DJs
- Exclusive VIP Area
- Check out some of the most gorgeous views of DC Skyline
- 2 Hour Cruise / 3 Hour Party from 12:00 AM to 2:00 AM
- 500+ party-goers having the time of their lives!
- The most unique party during the holiday weekend
- Luxury cruise without leaving the Potomac River
- DC’s hottest party people
- Massive party and still plenty of room to dance your face off
DRESS CODE: Everyone MUST Wear White!
Entertainment Cruises & DC Nightlife’s mission is to make sure our Pier Pressure™ Yacht Party is a perfect one for you and all your friends.
Join us at the ultimate Memorial Weekend party on the water. If you have questions, or need assistance, call us today: 202 609 7333. Don’t be shy to have the time of your life on Washington D.C.’s #1 Rated Yacht Party this Memorial Day Weekend!
- Check-in: 11:00 PM
- VIP Boarding: 11:15 PM
- GA Boarding: 11:30 PM
- Cruise Time: 12:00 AM – 2:00 AM
Group Rates & Packages
For Groups, click HERE for some amazing rates on tickets and VIP packages with reserved seating. MUST be 21+ to attend. Want more DC NightLife? Click here to find the best events now in Washington DC.
What To Wear
STRICT DRESS CODE will be enforced: Everyone MUST wear white. Jeans OK with white top. No plain white T-shirts. Button-down dress shirts preferred. All Sales are final. NO Refunds or exchanges. Prices are subject to change while supplies last.
» show less